The handmade Trevor James bass flute is an excellent addition to our range of flutes. The hand finished 925 silver lip and riser headjoint enables the bottom register to project freely without compromising the top octaves which can be reached with ease and clarity.
Excellent tonal colour and dynamic facility combine with soldered tone holes, French style pointed key arms and a well designed mechanism to create a superb and exacting bass flute. Comfortable as a solo performer or in a flute choir, the Trevor James bass flute is handmade to exacting standards without compromise.
925 silver lip and riser, silver-plated tube and mechanism
- Soldered tone holes
- ‘French-style pointed’ key arms
- Pearl touch-pieces
- Bb to B left hand thumb key roller
- Comfortable left and right hand positions
- Hand-turned and shaped wooden left hand support crutch
- Deluxe wooden case with purple lining and pocket
- Case cover with shoulder strap and carry handles
- White gauze cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Cleaning rod
- Owners manual with care and maintenance guide