Windology Music take pride in finding the right products and solutions for active musicians, but know that sometimes what you buy sometimes isn’t quite right for you. If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, you can easily return it in its original condition within 30 days and we'll be happy to exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- All the original packaging, and accessories present (instructions, guarantee and any extras that were included) in new condition and the product can be resold as new.
- No signs of obvious use such as marks, scratches.
Once your item is received back in our store it will be checked over/booked in and, assuming it meets the terms and conditions outlined below, the Windology Music team will process a full refund.
The following products won’t be eligible for an exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 30 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging returned to us in poor condition
- Where a product has been special ordered or custom-built for you
- Reeds or any other items if sealed for hygiene reasons on delivery to you and becoming unsealed after delivery
- Please note that any orders which are returned outside of our returns policy will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
How do I arrange a return?
Contact us by emailing [email protected] or by calling 01952 929100 and we will advise you through the returns process.
How do I ship my goods back to you?
Windology Music will provide you with a return address to ship your goods back at your cost. We cannot accept liability for damage or loss incurred in transit, so we advise using a recorded and insured courier.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) orders returned must be in original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All instruments and accessories are your responsibility until they reach us, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
It is the customer's responsibility to meet any shipping and import/export charges. This includes charges for the outbound and return shipments.
Can I return my order to the store?
If you are local to our store and wish to bring the faulty item in personally then please contact us before visiting. Depending on the nature of the problem, we may be able to arrange to have it replaced whilst you wait. The majority of problems can be sorted quickly/easily providing you notify us of your visit and the nature of the issue in advance. Please note, engraving your instrument will void all warranties.
What happens next?
Once your return has arrived safe and sound, we’ll get in touch to arrange the next steps.
If you’ve requested an exchange, we’ll contact you to arrange delivery of your new goods.
If you’ve requested a refund, we’ll email to confirm when your refund will be processed.
How long will my refund take?
Refunds are usually processed within 5-7 working days. Please allow up to 14 working days for refunds to be credited into your account, from the day after this item arrives with us.
Shipping And Handling- All musical instrument orders are shipped using an express, tracked and insured DHL Express service. Accessories are shipped via Royal Mail & international orders by Royal Mail International tracked & signed service.