Instrument Buy-Back Scheme
We understand that exploring a new hobby, or supporting your child through their first music experience can be expensive if it doesn’t work out. The Windology Music Instrument Buy-Back Scheme offers you a new quality instrument, and peace of mind that if your playing experience doesn’t take off, we’ll take it back.
After purchasing, return the instrument damage-free*, in fully working condition, complete with the original case and accessories, and you will be eligible for Buy-Back Scheme.
Should you wish to return the instrument within the time periods below, you will receive the following funds.
1-6 Months: 75% return of the purchase price
7-9 Months: 50% return of the purchase price
10-12 Months: 25% return of the purchase price
After 12 months the instrument is no longer returnable.
ELIGIBLE STUDENT INSTRUMENTS
Jupiter 700SQ Bb Clarinet
Buffet Prodige Bb Clarinet
Yamaha YCL-255 Bb Clarinet
Trevor James 10X Flute
Jupiter JFL700EC Flute
Jupiter JAS500Q Alto Saxophone
Yamaha YAS-280 Alto Saxophone
Jupiter JTS500Q Tenor Saxophone
Yamaha YTS-280 Tenor Saxophone
Besson Prodige Cornet
Jupiter JCR700Q Bb Cornet
Elkhart 100TR Trumpet
Jupiter JTR500Q Trumpet
Yamaha YTR-2330 Trumpet
Elkhart 100TB Trombone
Jupiter JTB500Q Trombone
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Windology Music reserves the right to refuse the return of the instrument if presented for return in damaged condition.
- Windology Music may be required to carry out repairs at the owner’s expense before accepting for return. See point 1.
- There is a one year warranty on new instruments, with an additional year from the manufacturer following that, should you still be in possession of the instrument. Repairs and regulation are covered as part of the warranty in the first year, however in the instances of damage, repairs are chargeable.
- Windology Music reserves the right to exclude selected models from the Buy-Back Scheme. Second-hand instruments do not qualify.
- Applicable to new instruments purchased from Windology Music only. The purchased instrument must be declared a 'Buy-Back Scheme' Sale at the time of purchase in order qualify. Otherwise the standard 'Returns Policy' applies.