Protec’s Straight Soprano Saxophone PRO PAC Case offers great protection and convenience for both fixed or removable neck horns. Each PRO PAC case features a shaped wood shell frame which is lightweight and durable, tough weather resistant ballistic nylon exterior, high quality metal hardware, long-lasting custom zippers, and removable padded shoulder strap and I.D. tag. The interior features a modular blocks that can be positioned for a custom fit and a interior neck and mouthpiece compartment.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap and ID tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Convenient subway rope handle
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom moulded zippers
- Durable moulded rubber feet
- Soft non-abrasive lining
- Modular body and lid blocks for a customized fit
- Interior neck and mouthpiece compartment
- Overall exterior dimensions: 29 (l) x 7 (w) x 5.5 (h)"
- Exterior pocket interior dimensions: 23 x 5 x 1.25″
- Interior Storage compartment dimensions: 4 (l) x 5 (w) x 1.50 (h)"
- Interior dimensions: 22.25 (l) x 5 (w) x 3 (h)"