The JTB1180 Bass Trombone features a 10" yellow brass bell and an inline double independent standard wrap rotor design in the key of Bb/ F / Gb and D with tapered bearings and precision linkage for outstanding performance plus a .562-inch bore for excellent response.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience
- The Wood-Frame Case boasts a classic look that offers excellent instrument protection whether home or on the road
- Key of Bb/F/Gb and D
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 10" Bell
- Inline Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valves
- .561" Bore
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- Chromed Inner Slides
- Wood-Frame Case
The Jupiter JTB1180 is a double standard rotor bass trombone that offers the advanced player an affordable independent valve system instrument. It is supplied in a Jupiter hard shell case that offers excellent lightweight protection.