The Conn-Selmer ATS200 Tenor Saxophone features double arms on the bell keys, a larger bell flare for improved response in low notes, and fully ribbed construction for extra resonance. The ATS200 has been designed specifically for the student player. A clear lacquer finish offers rich sounds with an array of warm tones, while the bronze engraved body adds a unique look. The tenor saxophone comes equipped with a professional level mouthpiece, cap, ligature, cork grease, padded strap and black hard case.
The Conn-Selmer ATS200 comes equipped with a hard case which is ideal for travelling players.
- Fully Ribbed Construction for Extra Resonance
- Bronze Engraved Body for a Richer Tone and Distinctive Look
- Larger Bell Flare for Improved Low Note Response
- High F# Key
- Double Arms on Bell Keys to Keep Pads Level & Ensure a Perfect Seal
- Gold Lacquer Keys with White Pearl Touch Pieces
- Professional Level Ebonite Mouthpiece
- Cap, Ligature, Cork Grease and Padded Strap
- Black Hard Case with Backpack Straps and Outer Storage Pocket for Music Books