The Aulos 303E Elite recorder is a descant recorder: Made in Japan
The Aulos collection of Descant recorders (also known as ‘Soprano’ recorders) are made of highly resilient ABS plastic and come in a variety of colours, fingerings and intonations.
Descant recorders are the most well-known models in the recorder family and are commonly used as first instruments in schools due to their relatively small finger spacing and ease of playing. They make for excellent ensemble instruments. Occupying the c'' – d'''' register, they are usually played as the highest voice in four-part ensembles.
Decant recorders use the most common fingering system - Baroque (English) fingering - unless otherwise noted.
Aulos Descant 303A Elite - Key Features
The #1 Choice for School Recorders
- Tone: Excellent response with a bright and pure tone throughout the register.
- Design: Three-piece. Straight windway - concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design. Easy to play for beginners.
- Colour: Dark Brown (Blue Bag).
- Suitable for: Classroom, ensemble, and solo playing.
- Register: c’’ – d’’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Blue corduroy bag, fingering chart, thumb rest and cleaning rod.
- Length: 32.7cm